Monday, April 09, 2007

Funny stuff to watch!

Last night Jim discovered this kooky guy zefrank who does short online video commentaries that are just bizarre and hysterical. I've only watched a few of them, like this one about Scrabble. Check it out! Hilarious!

Spent Saturday acting like a person who lives in a city and does city things like browse in the best bookstore on the planet, shop for gorgeous hand-dyed yarn, and buy organic coffee and strawberries at an overpriced market. Spent Easter Sunday productively and non-Easterily: wrote a chapter I totally dig; knitted half a scarf (woo hoo!); read too much of a book I just bought (Dragon Slippers), that had been recommended by Miss Erin and which is even now calling out to me to come and finish it (No, you temptress! I have my own dang book to write!); and, hm. Maybe that's all I did. And today I believe I will do more of the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you spent your time this weekend! Very city and non- easterly indeed!
yay! Scarf!

Erin said...

Go Dragon Slippers!

Left-handed Trees... said...

Hey...there was a surprise for me in a certain magazine I read today! Congratulations, Laini...I wish you SO much success! You inspire me...
Love,
D.

Anonymous said...

What a funny video! Thanks for the book recommendation, too - I've been wondering what other fantasy books I could read while waiting for 'Blackbringer' to come out...

Unknown said...

Hey! Had fun on monday night! yay for knitting night! Next one is at my place-I'll make sure to have wine and ice cream sandwiches!