Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh. My. Gosh.

So there are these two guys who raised this lion, and then they released it into the wild (or semi-wild). A year later, they were reunited:

This is the most wonderful video I've ever seen. Can you stand it? Can you believe it? I found it on my friend Kristy's blog, and then I just had to learn once and for all how to post a video on blogger. This is my first time. At first, it seemed really tricky, and then I realized it is actually as easy as posting a photo; I had just assumed it would be hard and hence I made it hard.

I could watch this again and again. I want to cuddle a lion!

9 comments:

Kristy said...

Seriously. Don't you just LOVE this clip? I told my friend it's the very definition of hope. Honestly. Glad you saw it and it warmed your heart as well.

Amber said...

Aww, that is amazing. We know so little about what goes on inside their fuzzy heads! So sweet! Like a kid.

:)

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Makes my heart go pitter-patter ... it must be Love.

Left-handed Trees... said...

Amazing!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

that brough tears to my eyes. isn't that amazing...that kind of deep love. wouldn't it be fabulous to be greeted like that by everyone we know...being attacked by hugs and kisses and so much love. i guess it would all start by greeting everyone we know in that kind of enthusiasm and fierce love. and it wasn't just the lion...you could just see the love in the eyes of both men. wow! that really touched my heart today.

Katie said...

That is awesome! yes - definitely rent Duma. I also have seen some show on the discovery channel that is called, "Growing up..." it usually is like "growing up grizzly or growing up cheetah..." and anyway, it shows people who raise wild animals in their homes and it is fascinating!! I want a tiger too!

Casey G. said...

Aww that is such a wonderful video, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I had to call Keith in to see it again with me - that was great! He acts just like our (much-much-smaller) kitty cat that goes from one to another of us loving us up.
(Though I did wonder if the big cats also tryto "make bread," (kneading you with their paws/claws) the way the little kitties do when their pleased - that could hurt...)
But what a cool video!

Claudia said...

Amazing, heart warming video. My kids want to watch it over and over again!