Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last day in New York

Clearly, best blogging intentions have come to naught. Sorry. We're having a fabulous time and will have lots of photos that will probably interest only us! Had cupcakes at midnight in Greenwich Village last night, and now we have a morning to see some city before going to the Coraline musical this afternoon. I think we're going to try to find that skeleton store we passed in a rush in Soho the other day. Can you carry skeletons on the airplane?

:-)

5 comments:

Anamaria (bookstogether) said...

Is that Maxilla and Mandible? We made a stop there on our trip to NYC a few summers ago, too!

Anonymous said...

Coraline is now a musical? Oh, I'd love to see that...:(
Well, definately tell us all about it! Wait, can you share videos?!
Oh, and what exactly is a sketelton store? Um, my apologies if it's a fairly stupid question.

Suzanne Young said...

I cant wait to see your pics! I've heard people mention that they can't wait for Lips Touch after hearing about at BEA :-)

persnickety_jen said...

I've been hearing so many good things about the Coraline musical - you will love it. The music will be fantastic, no doubt!

And if you're looking for a good place to grab breakfast or brunch, I highly suggest Alice's Tea Cup.

Anonymous said...

I've seen Coraline the Musical, and it was brilliant! Of course im a huge Neil Gaiman fan, and also Stephen Merritt, but all that aside, the play was so much fun, I hope you enjoy it too!